BGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities, while promoting integrity and stewardship, and offering, to youth an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC EXPERIENCED Teachers who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization. Our office is located in Jackson, NJ but our 8-week summer camp will be held in Marlboro, NJ. Visit http://www.bgcme.org/summer-camp.html to learn more. CONTACT US TODAY AT (732) 707-7336 if you meet the qualifications. BGCM is a non-profit organization seeking to benefit the lives of many youth. Teachers only need work part-time with a minimum of one 2-week session during the 8 week summer camp. Teachers will receive $200 per week via stipend as compensation.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
Potential opportunity, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT http://www.bgcme.org/job-application.html IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER NO EXCEPTIONS. RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO CHOSEN@BGCME.ORG, and applicants MUST visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization in preparation for an interview. APPLICANTS MUST ALSO INCLUDE EXPERIENCE relating to the position
* Manage events and all aspects of fundraisers.
* Recruit, hire, and manage qualified interns and volunteers to assist with projects.
* Make and follow up on emails and phone calls regarding fundraiser.
* Work with Grant Writing team as needed.
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
* Candidate MUST be a self-starter and work proficiently with a great level of autonomy.
* Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
* Exceptional prioritization, leadership, presentation and management skills.
* Passion for youth and a heart to serve.
* Must be assertive, pay meticulous attention to detail, and utilize strong critical thinking skills.
* Enrollment in a certificate or degree program or prior employment in business administration, organizational leadership, psychology, public affairs, finance, communication, or a similarly related field of study is a plus.
* Project management skills are a plus.
* Position may be a paid position dependent upon grant funding.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST: Email references and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization.
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Event...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Senior Grant...
- IMMEDIATE NEED: Girls Who Code...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Human...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Creative Arts...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Research...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Site Manager
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: STEM...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Literacy...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant to...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Tutors...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Health Care...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Behavioral...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING:...