BGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities. We promote integrity and stewardship, and offer an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC employee who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization while also gaining experience in areas which are important to you.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
* Gain professional work experience, while also meeting personal/professional goals.
* Gain experience at a unique social entrepreneurship that has a global impact.
* Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
* Network with other for-profit and nonprofit professionals in an open office environment.
* For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements.
* Room for growth is available.
* Oversee all behavioral issues that occur on site.
* Develop and manage all documentation relating to all behavioral occurrences.
* Develop proactive behavioral health plans as needed for students.
* Assist students and staff to engage in creative problem solving.
* Coach effective communication and conflict resolution skills with and between campers.
* Provide program management and oversight of students’ records and needs.
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO OUR LOCATION IN MARLBORO, NJ.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST: Email references and resume to email@example.com and visit www.bgcme.orgto learn more about our organization.
- Candidate MUST work proficiently with a great level of autonomy.
- Must be available for an interview this week and available to manage camper's documents and start shortly thereafter.
- Must be assertive.
- Must have experience and demonstrated success in a professional setting.
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
- Must have training in the psychology or related field.
- Must have a passion for youth and a heart to serve.
- Must be enrolled in a certificate program or degree program in the psychology field or a similarly related field of study.
- Must be independent, open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, and must be able to work in a team environment, independently, and with a great deal of autonomy.
- Must welcome new challenges, come up with fresh ideas and future focus, and be able to work in a fast paced environment in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Child Development
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Event...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Senior Grant...
- IMMEDIATE NEED: Girls Who Code...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Human...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Creative Arts...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Research...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Site Manager
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: STEM...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Literacy...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant to...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Tutors...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Health Care...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Behavioral...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING:...