The Glory Foundation is a nonprofit organization it’s mission is to provide community respite which is the GIFT OF REST for caregivers of children with limited life spans. Our mission, is to improve the life of the caregivers, and children with limited life span. We are looking for grant writers who have a proven track record of developing grant proposal that result in grantor's support to join our fund raising team.
Bachelor's degree in communications, English, writing or similar field
Excellent grammar and strong research skills needed;
knowledge of the nonprofit's particular field (hospice palliative care) preferred
We will consider candidates who are able to demonstrate a portfolio of proposal that has secured funds for non- profit organizations.
- Familiarize self with our programs, goals and financial needs.
- Possess outstanding grammar and research skills.
- Prepare grant proposals, beginning by performing research.
- Ability to work at fast-paced with proficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a group or alone on several projects at once under tight deadlines.
- Has a developed diversified network of funding organizations.
- Maintain carefully records to track proposals progress and outcome.
- Keep board and stakeholders updated on grants in process with supportive records to explain out comes.
- If a grant-making organization requests additional information, supply the missing items in timely manner.
- Additional duties, working with an executive board, planning fund-raising campaigns and promoting the organization through public relations work.
Though challenging, grant writing can also be personally and professionally rewarding. So whether you are looking to increase your skills in grant writing or increase your proven track record. This volunteer opportunity provides this and more for those seeking to server the non-profit arena as a volunteer or employee.
- Technical Writing
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- LEAD CROWD FUNDER
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Special Event Intern
- Fundraising Specialist
- Assistant Crowd Funder
- - COPY - Fundraising Specialist
- GRIEF SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- Survey Designer and Research...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- - COPY - Blogger
- Virtual Volunteer Assistant
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Social Media Community Manager