Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s signature fundraising activity. It is an overnight, team event where each community comes together for one day and one night to honor cancer survivors and their caregivers, to remember those we have lost, and to fight back against a disease that takes too much from too many. Teams of approximately 8-15 people commit to raising $100 each and take turns walking or running relay-style for 24 hours. www.relayforlife.org/alamedaca
We are currently seeking volunteers to fill the following positions for the planning of our 2017 event:
-Publicity and Social Media
For more detailed descriptions, please visit:
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- We can work with your schedule!
- Orientation or Training Anywhere from 15 minutes to 3+ hours a week!