Help Kitten Rescue staff care for as many as 50 neonate kittens
(un-weaned) by providing much-needed clinical care. Duties include:
Bottle-feeding a pre-determined set of neonate kittens when needed;
Weighing kittens and charting their measurements;
Monitoring kittens for changes in behavior or physiology;
Assisting with housekeeping duties like disinfecting surfaces,
cleaning cages, washing dishes, washing and folding laundry, and
Volunteers working with neonate kittens must be at least 16-years-old
to work independently in the Kitten Nursery. Volunteers between the
age of 14 and 16 must have an adult guardian with them at all times.
Volunteers under the age of 14 are not permitted to work in the Kitten
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Caregivers needed for Petsmart...
- Volunteers Needed for No-Kill...
- Volunteers needed for event staff
- Caregivers Needed for Canoga...
- Adoption Counselor
- Kitten Nursery Caregivers
- Save a life! Foster a cat or...
- Kitten Rescue Needs Caretakers,...
- Volunteers needed in Stevenson...
- Help homeless animals in the...