Kindred Hospice seeks volunteers with an interest in serving terminally ill patients and their families. Volunteers can help in many ways such as:
Sitting with a patient for CareGiver Relief
Friendly Nursing Home Visits
Hold a dying patients Hand
Read to a patient
Volunteers needed in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Lawrence Counties in Indiana
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB testing required and provided by Kindred Hospice
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- Do you have 30 minutes ????