Do you like nurturing and playing with infants and toddlers? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Easterseals’ local First 5 California Programs to improve disadvantaged children’s opportunity for health, education and school readiness. We need volunteers to support the development of local disadvantaged infants and toddlers in a classroom setting. Including some of the following: Holding, comforting, soothing, rocking, speaking, and singing to the children. Facilitating activities that develop gross and fine motor skills.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 2 hours or more weekly encouraged
- Passion for working with children
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Financial Literacy Team...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sister...
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation