Do you like nurturing infants and playing with toddlers? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Easterseals’ local First 5 California Programs to improve disadvantaged children’s opportunity for health, education and school readiness. We need volunteers to support the development of local disadvantaged infants and toddlers in a classroom setting.
Holding, comforting, soothing, rocking, speaking, and singing to the children. Facilitating activities that develop gross and fine motor skills
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 2 hours or more weekly encouraged
- Passion for working with children. Must be age 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation