Adults who volunteer can make a lasting impact on the lives of young people, their families, and our community. Our Youth Basketball League youth team coaches are 100% volunteer driven. There is always a need and an opportunity in our League to positively impact and serve the youth of the community. Coaches provide memorable experiences that last a lifetime. No past coaching experience is needed; only the dedication to serve a youth program and the commitment to this winter league season.
Background check is required, minimum age to coach is 16.
January 9 - March 11
December 2016 and January 2017
Saturdays in Palo Alto
Become a Volunteer
Apply in person at the Palo Alto Family YMCA, or contact Lily Buchanan at 650 842 2741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Development
- Physical Education
- Sports Coaching
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Become a YMCA Youth MENTOR and...
- Change a Kid's Life This Holiday...
- Youth Basketball Coach
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...
- Make a Huge Difference in a...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become...
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Change a Kid's Life! - Become...