Do you like working with preschool aged children (6 weeks to 5 yrs old)? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Easterseals’ local First 5 California Programs to improve at-risk children’s health, education and school readiness. We need volunteers to support the development of local disadvantaged youth.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 2 hours or more is encouraged weekly
- Passion for working with youth. Must be age 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- Retired & Senior Volunteer...
- 211 Marketing
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation