Do you like working with preschool aged children (6 weeks to 5 yrs old)? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Easterseals’ local First 5 California Programs to improve at-risk children’s health, education and school readiness. We need volunteers to support the development of local disadvantages youth.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 2 hours or more is encouraged weekly
- Passion for working with youth
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Financial Literacy Team...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sister...
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation