Are you part of a High School group that needs volunteer hours? Are you looking to volunteer for a good cause? We offer High School or College groups to volunteer with Town Cats in San Jose, Morgan Hill, or Gilroy.
High School or College groups can organize donation drives at their school. We accept dry cat food, wet cat food, cat toys, and cat litter.
Students can post flyers about hosting a donation drive at their school around campus. They can also include the notice in their homeroom, or school newsletter.
Students can host donation drives once a week, once a month, once a year, or as many times as they see fit. Once the donation drive is completed, the school group will drop the donation items off at one of our adoption sites.
We will provide volunteering hours for this opportunity and will discuss hours in email.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Hours will be discussed in email
- High School Group Donation Drives
- Morgan Hill Adoption Site Manager
- Towncats Main Shelter Clean/Care...
- Morgan Hill Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Cat Adoption Fair Counselors
- Cat Vet Transportation Volunteers
- Foster Cats and Kittens -...
- San Jose Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Feral Freedom Drivers
- Trap, Neuter, Return Cat Volunteer