Cheer for Piedmont Park Conservancy at the 4 th Annual PNC Atlanta 10 Miler and Atlanta 5K! Come cheer on the runners and hand out water, while supporting the Atlanta Track Club, PNC, and Piedmont Park Conservancy.
We are looking for 30 outgoing volunteers who will help out at the Piedmont Park Conservancy’s water/cheer station in this year’s race. This is a great opportunity for groups, families and individuals!
- When: Sunday, 10/23/16
- Volunteer Shift: 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Location: TBD. The race goes through parts of West Midtown and Buckhead.
- Requirements: Ability to stand for 4 hours. Volunteers should be enthusiastic and come ready to cheer on the runners.
- Attire: Come dressed in comfortable closed toed shoes and come dressed for the elements.
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours (6:30 am -10:30 am)
- Must be outgoing and able to stand for 4 hours.