Volunteers will assist with duties related to food insecurity and the partnership between Second Harvest Food Banks and Northway Family Medicine. Greeting participants and helping patients navigate the process of check in, education and food box distribution are a few of the many responsibilities for these volunteers.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 50 hours total
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer