Carver Scott Humane Society (CSHS) is dedicated to connecting animals in need with people who care. CSHS helps pets transition from being lost to found with the help of our network of volunteers and loving foster families.
CSHS is seeking a creative self-starter for the Newsletter Coordinator volunteer position.
The Newsletter Coordinator will write, edit and design print material such as newsletters (traditional and online), brochures, fliers, invitations and event programs, other informational materials and press releases. This position will also work with outside vendors on graphic design and print jobs as needed.
Ideally, the right candidate will be creative, have some marketing experience, be detail oriented and have a strong passion for animals.
The estimated time requirement is between 5-15 hours each week but may be slightly more or less, depending on the season and other circumstances.
If interested, submit a volunteer application at http://www.carverscotths.org/volunteer_application
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Estimated 5-8 hours per week based on season
- The desire to help animals in need!
- Vetting Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center...
- Fur Keeps Dog Medical Advocate
- Fur Keeps Cat Behavior Advocate
- Fundraising & Event Coordinator
- Fur Keeps Dog Behavior Advocate
- Cat Foster Coordinator
- Cat Adoption Center - Cat Care...
- Dog Adoption Coordinator
- Technical Support Volunteer
- Cat Intake Coordinator
- Cat and Dog Adoption Advocates
- Newsletter Coordinator
- Administrative Support
- Fur Keeps Cat Medical Advocate
- Volunteer Recruiter
- Animal Transport Assistance...