Do you want to interact with patients, families and hospice staff? Hospice House Volunteers help our staff provide care for patients in our seven-bed-in-patient units located in South Bend and Elkhart. Volunteers will provide assistance with personal care, meal preparation, patient feeding, transferring, or one-on-one interactions with patient and their families. Our beautiful Hospice Houses are warm and inviting and allow volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks.
We are currently seeking Hospice House Volunteers in both Elkhart and South Bend locations.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly shifts, 2-4 hours.
- Training required. Apply first, then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- *NEEDED* Patient Care Volunteer...
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Life Story Volunteers
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Camp Evergreen Volunteers