Want to be a positive role model for youth? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and BBBS to improve the educational growth and opportunities for at-risk youth. We need volunteers to mentor youth.
To learn more about this opportunity, please visit HandsOn Inland Empire at
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 12 months; 2 or more meetings monthly
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Financial Literacy Team...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- AmeriCorps VIP Fellowship
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sister...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation