Want to be a positive role model for youth? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and BBBS to improve the educational growth and opportunities for at-risk youth. We need volunteers to mentor youth.
To learn more about this opportunity, please visit HandsOn Inland Empire at
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 12 months; 2 or more meetings monthly
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Summer Enrichment Info...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- School Tools Champion
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- School Makeover: Photographers
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...