Want to be a positive role model for youth? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Big Brothers & Big Sisters (BBBS) to improve the educational growth and the opportunities for at-risk youth. We need volunteers to mentor youth.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 12 months; 2 or more meetings monthly
- Must be age 55 years or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- Homeless Outreach Marketing...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- Community Resource Advisor
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation