Do you enjoy helping out in an office setting? Then, join Crossroads Hospice team of Ultimate Givers by becoming a volunteer. We are always looking for committed and caring people to add to our team.
We are in need of the following: data entry, filing, making phone calls for references and follow ups, binder assembly, copying, educational packets, and much more.
Volunteers may provide support for hospice patients and their families by assisting in our office.
You decide how much time you can give a month.
Please call 330-899-9100 and ask to speak to a Volunteer Manager.
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy