Do you enjoy helping out in an office setting? Then, join Crossroads Hospice team of Ultimate Givers by becoming a volunteer. We are always looking for committed and caring people to add to our team.
We are in need of the following: data entry, filing, making phone calls for references and follow ups, binder assembly, copying, educational packets, and much more.
Volunteers may provide support for hospice patients and their families by assisting in our office.
You decide how much time you can give a month.
Please call 330-899-9100 and ask to speak to a Volunteer Manager.
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...