If you enjoy traveling why not join Crossroads Hospice' team of Ultimate Givers and bring the joy of travel through books or movies to our patients. We are always looking for committed and caring people to add to our team of volunteers in your community. Why not take these patients on a journey right from their seat.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and their own private homes.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
Contact Terri at 330-776-3270
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy