To educate communities on the dangers of domestic violence, connect victims and survivors, and assist them in the transformation of their lives - by providing a personal development retreat, scholarships, financial empowerment, an advocate-run hotline, and our innovative awareness campaigns.
We are seeking 2-3 experienced Grant Writers who can research and write professional quality grants to assist in the funding of Break the Silence against Domestic Violence. Grant Writers should also be able to follow the following requirements:
- Program Development using a Logic Model
- Proposal Writing for Foundation and Corporate Grants including the Budget and Budget Narrative
- Prepare Applications for Federal, State, and Local Government Grants including the Budget and Budget Narrative
- Review a Proposal, Application, Narrative, or Budget that we may have already written
- Prepare a Business Plan (Standard or Investor Quality)
- Analysis of Organization for Grant Competitive Qualities
For more information to apply online visit Breakthesilencedv.org
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Web Master
- Marketing Committee
- On-site Event Volunteer
- Social Media Promotions Team...
- Grant Writer
- Grant Writer
- Blog Writer
- Marketing Committee: Graphic...
- Grants of Hope Advocate
- Marketing Committee: Marketing...
- Marketing Committee: Event...
- Managing Director
- Women Empowerment Coordinator
- On-Site Event Volunteer
- Merchandise Coordinator
- San Diego Volunteer Coordinator
- Angel Run Team Members
- Fundraising Committee
- Community Engagement Director
- On Site Event Volunteer