· Assist teacher in class of adults learning English
· Create and oversee Community Resource Bulletin Board Center in classroom.
· Identify students' needs and problems and research community resources
· Assist in referral of students to community resources
· Keep records of referral process
Interested persons will be working with Sacramento ESL Program, an educational nonprofit located at Fruitridge Community Collaborative Center, 4625 44 th Street, Room 12, Sacramento, CA. 95820.
For more information, please call Ernestina Madriles at 916-362-3053 or email: email@example.com
- Problem Solving
- Internet Research
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours per week
- Some time researching at home depending on need and time available.