Operations Intern. Part-Time.
Girls Inc. of Greater Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist our Operations Coordinator and leadership team by providing support with administrative tasks and day-to-day functions. An internship experience at Girls Inc. of Los Angeles will offer the opportunity to work directly with a highly inspired staff and be exposed to the inner-workings of a non-profit organization. This is an unpaid position. 8-15 hours per week. Must be able to commit to 60-day term.
Tasks may include:
- The Operations Intern will be trained on how to work our national program database, fundraising database, and Google Drive.
- Assist with data entry, data compilation, and data tracking.
- Filing & organizing
- Development projects
- Assisting with other assigned duties and responsibilities.
* Prior internships with related experience are a plus
* Strong interest in hands-on work and problem solving
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Proficient in written and communication skills
* Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Able to work in a team environment
* Able to work independently
* Flexible as priorities change
We have office hours once-a-week; therefore, we need a highly motivated individual to be able to work remotely on assigned tasks and projects. The Operations Intern must be able to meet deadlines for the coordination of tasks and must have own computer.
This is a great opportunity to gain on-the-job experience in the nonprofit sector, while receiving school credit!
Please send cover letter and resume to HR@girlsincla.org subject: Operations Intern.
No phone calls.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 60 day term