You can make an incredible difference! Patient Care Volunteers are so invaluable to hospice patients because they provide respite for hardworking caregivers as well as friendly companionship to the patients. Volunteers send the message to families in difficult times that they are a valuable part of our community.
Patient Care Volunteers visit with families and patients in their own home. Visits may include talking, personal care, playing cards or making a light lunch. Use your gifts. If you're musical, bring your guitar. If you're crafty, make a blanket. You will most certainly see yourself grow personally!
Assignments are available in St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, Starke, LaPorte, Fulton, Kosciusko and Lagrange Counties in Northern Indiana. We are always seeking Patient Care Volunteers in ALL of our locations.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible time shifts. Weekly time commitment.
- Training required. Apply first, then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- Patient Care Volunteer *NEEDED!*
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Life Story Volunteers