Available Volunteer Opportunity:
Greeters/Administrative Help for High School Youth Program
Duration: Weekday evening hours are available.
Depending on your tasks may include:
* Greeting youth who attend the program
* Registering new participants
* Reviewing rules and guidelines with new participants
* Taking attendance
* Submitting attendance and registration information by email
Impact: By serving with this volunteer opportunity, you will help children and youth achieve academic success, develop character and be supported through healthy relationships.
In order to volunteer you should be:
* A registered Urban Alliance volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
* Prepared to comply with and submit information for a background check, Faith & Conduct Policy, DCF forms and additional forms
* Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
* Able to show love and patience towards high schoolers
* Reliable and organized
* Skilled in administration
* 18 or older
* Willing to complete and orientation
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Are You Handy? Housing...
- Dietician/Nutritionist Needed!
- Consider Being an Administrative...
- Prayer Volunteers Needed!
- Provide Worship Music at...
- Do You Love Acting? Consider...
- Tutor and Mentor Students In...
- Help Clothe People in Need!
- Spanish Translators Needed!
- Greet Youth & Provide...
- Help Provide a Warm Meal to...
- Got Musical Talent? Help Provide...
- Volunteer at an After-School...
- Help Provide Intake Assistance...
- Help Advertise for...
- Bilingual Spanish and English...
- Help Sort Donations & Stock...
- Food Pantry Greeters Needed!
- Medical Students &...
- Medical Professionals Needed!