With the support of people like you, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. We do this through delivering homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities, using healthy ingredients, free of charge.
Volunteer to deliver meals to our clients and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most.
- Volunteers begin between 10:45am-11:15am and routes are typically 1 -2 hours long on weekdays.
- Volunteer once, on a regular shift, or as you are able
- Volunteer with friends or family, a great opportunity to expose kids to service
- Pick the delivery route that suits you best
In return for your service, Open Arms will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a warm and giving community, engaging and flexible volunteer opportunities, and the chance to give back in a meaningful way.
Becoming a volunteer is easy - sign up to attend an orientation at http://www.openarmsmn.org/new-volunteers/. - once you attend you'll have access to our scheduling website where you will be able to sign up to deliver to clients as you are able!
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 8
- Orientation or Training
- No minimum commitment
- Must have transportation to deliver
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Nonprofit Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity
- Open Farms Internship
- Family Delivery Opportunity