It’s a simple notion: people who are sick should not be without food. Yet it happens every day that people in our community with life-threatening illnesses find themselves unable to shop or cook and, often, without the support network to help.
With support of people like you, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with life-threatening illnesses. We cook and deliver homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities, using healthy ingredients, free of charge. Help bring nourishment to those who need it most!
Help Open Arms make sure that every caller, visitor, and client feels welcome, receives great customer service, and enjoys their experience with Open Arms. Answer and direct calls, interact with clients and volunteers, and work on administrative projects in your spare time!
Shifts are 2-3 hours long and are available 7:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m. on weekdays, and 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. on weekends. Volunteer to help support Open Arms’ patrons, and remind clients just how many people in their community care about them!
Apply online at http://www.openarmsmn.org/new-volunteers/. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lila Gilbert at 612-767-7330.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity