It’s a simple notion: people who are sick should not be without food. Yet it happens every day that people in our community with life-threatening illnesses find themselves unable to shop or cook and, often, without the support network to help.
With support of people like you, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with life-threatening illnesses. We cook and deliver homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities, using healthy ingredients, free of charge. Help bring nourishment to those who need it most!
Help Open Arms make sure that every caller, visitor, and client feels welcome, receives great customer service, and enjoys their experience with Open Arms. Answer and direct calls, interact with clients and volunteers, and work on administrative projects in your spare time!
Commit to a weekly volunteer shift at the desk. Current weekly openings:
Flexible schedule? We are also looking for individuals who are available to fill-in openings weekly as needed.
Volunteer to help support Open Arms’ patrons, and remind clients just how many people in their community care about them!
Apply online at http://www.openarmsmn.org/new-volunteers/. After attending orientation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to get trained in at the reception desk.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Nonprofit Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity
- Family Delivery Opportunity