Deliver Meals to Those in need on weekdays!
2 people are interested
With the support of people like you, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. We do this through delivering homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities, using healthy ingredients, free of charge.
Volunteer to deliver meals to our clients and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most.
- Volunteers begin between 10:45am-11:15am and routes are typically 1 -2 hours long on weekdays
- Volunteer once, on a regular shift, or as you are able
- Volunteer with friends or family, a great opportunity to expose kids to service
- Pick the delivery route that suits you best
In return for your service, Open Arms will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a warm and giving community, engaging and flexible volunteer opportunities, and the chance to give back in a meaningful way.
Becoming a volunteer is easy - sign up to attend an orientation at http://www.openarmsmn.org/new-volunteers/. - once you attend we’ll ask you to fill out a Volunteer Profile, then you will be all set to go!
We'll work with your schedule.
2500 Bloomington Avenue SouthMinneapolis, MN 55404
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 8
- Orientation or Training
- no minimum commitment
- must have transportation to deliver