Become a valued member of our team! Leverage your nonprofit experience to mentor an established organization that needs help developing and growing our board.
Share experiences and ideas for recurring funding sources that will allow LTM to continue and expand our fight against opioid addiction through school and community awareness programs and support groups for affected families.
- Review current board member roles and responsibilities and make recommendations for positions and skills needed to take LTM to the next level and expand our reach.
- Provide insight and ideas around improving financials by helping identify new/recurring revenue sources.
- Provide input and ideas around future projects and organization direction.
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10 or less hours a month. Flexible
- Experience with non-profit boards