Directing runners and keeping them safe along the route are key. Duties include a proper understanding of the course, being able to stop pedestrian and/or traffic while runners cross and standing for duration of event.
- Be at assigned location by 8:50am
- Cheer on and direct participants loudly and with enthusiasm
- If anyone needs first aid assistance call a contact listed on the Emergency Phone List or call 911 if an emergency.
- Wear orange vests provided at volunteer check-in
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sign a group confidentiality agreement