Hospice Sanctuary has patients located in homes all around Maricopa County, that being said, we are looking for motivated individuals who would like to share their talent with our patients--don't fret about distance, we place volunteer to patients near them, less than 10 miles away. If you sing, play an instrument, draw, paint, or do photography we would love for you to share your talents with our patients! Even if you don't have a special talent but you like to read or play games, or just talk, our patients love that too!
- Hospice Care
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 30 minutes to an hour
- Music Therapy/Singing
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Housekeeping for Elderly Hospice...
- Make a lasting memory, Volunteer...
- Special Experience
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent
- Start the New Year Spreading Cheer
- Hospice Patient needs house...