Do you want to provide the joy and comfort of animal companionship to women who have experinced homelessness?
Emma Norton Services is an organization that seeks to combat poverty and homelessness by providing housing and supportive services for 50 single women at any given time, and we are looking for someone with a certified therapy animal to come in and visit the women we serve.
You can come in just once, weekly, monthly, or whatever your schedule will allow. We will work around your schedule!
Let us know if you are interested!
- Animal Care / Handling
- Mental Health
- Animal Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- pet therapy certificate
- Monthly Front Desk Help Needed...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer for...
- Welcome Basket Provider for...
- Tutor Adults to Help them Earn...
- Fun Hosts Wanted!
- Help Needed for After-School...
- Front Desk Help Needed by...
- Kitchen Deep Clean
- Tutors Needed for Kids...
- Help serve food to homeless women
- Zumba Instructor for women...
- Enrichment Programming