Do you want to provide the joy and comfort of animal companionship to women who have experinced homelessness?
Emma Norton Services is an organization that seeks to combat poverty and homelessness by providing housing and supportive services for 50 single women at any given time, and we are looking for someone with a certified therapy animal to come in and visit the women we serve.
You can come in just once, weekly, monthly, or whatever your schedule will allow. We will work around your schedule!
Let us know if you are interested!
- Animal Care / Handling
- Mental Health
- Animal Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- pet therapy certificate
- Welcome Basket Provider for Women
- Help Needed for After-School...
- Academic Help K-2, 3-5
- Kitchen Deep Clean
- Help serve food to homeless women
- Donation Drive for Women and...
- Enrichment Programming
- Monthly Front Desk Help Needed...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer for...
- Welcome Basket Provider for...
- Teach a Skill or Class
- Tutor Adults to Help them Earn...
- Fun Hosts Wanted!
- Front Desk Help Needed by...
- Tutors Needed for Kids...
- Zumba Instructor for women...
- Room Renovations