Are you great with technology? Like teaching use of new technology to others? Have patience? Enjoy working with a diverse population? Branch Computer Assistants are essential in our branches to provide technology assistance to patrons who are unfamiliar or uncomfortable with using equipment and software. Typical work includes assisting patrons with Microsoft Office programs, internet searches, creating email accounts from free services, and navigation of the library’s online catalogue.
Volunteer needed any day between 2-6pm or 2-8pm except Sunday
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- 2-4 hours a week
- Interview, References, Background check
- Branch Library Aide-College Hill
- Branch Computer Assistant -...
- Branch Library Aide- Miami Twp
- Children's Program...
- Teen Program Support Assistant-...
- Shelf Reader-Blue Ash
- Holds Assistant-Blue Ash
- Adult Program Support...
- Holds Assistant-Harrison
- Children's Program Support...
- Holds Assistant - North Central...
- Branch Library Aide-Madisonville
- Holds Assistant- Loveland
- Holds Assistant - Groesbeck Branch
- Branch Library Aide-Cheviot
- Branch Computer Assistant-Mt....
- After Schools Activities...
- Branch Computer Assistant-Blue Ash
- Branch Computer...
- Holds Assistant - Sharonville...