The role of the Marketing Manager Volunteer is to develop and implement effective marketing strategies for a 501C3 International Dog Rescue Organization. We are looking for a non-paid volunteer position working with the team closely to help with major email campgain as well as some photo editing.
Essential Position Functions & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Marketing Planning and Analysis:
1) Create and implement specific marketing plans during each project.
2) Ensure all campaingns are implemented on schedule and.
1) Create online Newsletter contents, and photos.
2) Assiste email campgain, ensure it implemented on schedule.
Social Media Marketing:
1) Create and Manage Facebook posts contents such as adoption photos, training photos, and share pre-approved training articles.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- time is flexible, several hours/week in general.
- this is a no-paid volunteer position