Gregory's Gift of Hope is in need of a student looking to build his or her resume or professional grant writer's or sales personalities to help raise funds to supports its mission as a no-kill animal shelter.
- do you have a passion for animals and a drive to save many animals in your community from neglect, starvation, disease, abuse, etc? Gregory's Gift of Hope has a very compelling track record and requires funds to cover vet bills to proceed.
- do you have time to research and apply for grant funding with guidance from Gregory's Gift of Hope?
- do you have time to establish relationships with local businesses in order to develop linkages and fundraising opportunities for Gregory's Gift of Hope? If we could partner with a business who would offer $1 per transaction (for example), there would be the possibility of sustainable funding for Gregory's Gift of Hope.
- are you creative with crowd-funding and social media? Gregory's would appreciate assistance in building external awareness of its program in ways that would always benefit and respect the animals above all.
We expect that much of the groundwork for this position could be done via web and phone. It would be an excellent opportunity for an undergraduate or graduate student to build a community capstone experience on their resume. Gregory's Gift of Hope is in need of a respectful, energetic, caring and above all COMMITTED volunteer. Thank you for your consideration!
- Animal Care / Handling
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week estimated minimum
- writing ability, excellent communications