Design, implement, lead, and manage multiple fundraising campaigns to ensure Art Academy’s long term stability, including annual giving campaign, major donor campaign and corporate sponsorships; determine strategies for significant increase in giving and support.
2. Develop cultivation and solicitation strategies for individuals, foundation and corporate donors, including researching and cultivating new donor prospects.
3. Maintain and steward positive relationships with donors, including prompt recognition of gifts, to strengthen their connections to Amario’s Art Academy; steward new prospects for individual and institutional support.
4. Organize and execute fundraising special events.
5. Assist Amario’s Art Academy staff maintain accurate, up-to-date donor database; creating and maintaining a donor tracking system, and running necessary reports.
6. Work with Academy Director in grant writing; assure timely submission of letters of inquiry and proposals. Build relationships with current and potential funders, and identifying new prospects.
7. Work with Art Academy Board to support fundraising efforts.
8. Research and evaluate other fundraising strategies appropriate for Art Academy; work with Academy Director to identify financial and human resources to meet program needs
9. Identify and create effective marketing and other communications to current and potential donors and funders, including e-newsletters, print newsletters, brochures and flyers.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Administrative Support
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment