Brookdale Hospice is looking for office volunteers!
Want to share your office or organization skills for a great hospice? Do you value the work of hospice, but want a way other than patient visits to volunteer? Volunteer with Brookdale Hospice and provide assistance for mailing letters, newsletters, and greeting cards; help answer phones during meetings; organize activities and events for hospice patients and families. No experience required. Basic computer skills helpful. Brookdale Hospice has many other opportunities for volunteering as well. Training and orientation will be arranged to fit to your schedule.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM INBOX FOR OUR RESPONSE!!!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 6 months
- Direct Patient...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-San Dimas
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Anaheim
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Tustin
- CERTIFIED PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER
- Hospice Volunteer with a Pet
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Laguna...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Brea
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Mission...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Walnut
- Art Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Volunteer Crafters Needed
- Hospice Cosmetologist Volunteer
- NO ONE DIES ALONE VOLUNTEERS
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Corona...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Costa...
- Brookdale Hospice Office...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Irvine