Are you a "people person"? Do you have good communication skills and MS Office skills? If so, you might be the person we need to help enhance our volunteer program and help it grow. You'll work alongside our Director of HR and learn all the skills necessary to successfully run a volunteer program. Days and hours are negotiable. Some work may be done remotely.
Your duties may include:
- Survey staff regularly to assess needs for volunteer assistance
- Create and Post ads for volunteers on various websites
- Communicate regularly with volunteers via phone and email
- Enhance our Volunteer Appreciation Program
- Create a method for effective Volunteer Evaluation
- Maintain accurate records and provide statistical and activity reports on volunteer participation through the Volgistics Database
- Seek opportunities for Corporate Group Volunteer Activities
- Attend recruiting events in the community to attract qualified volunteers
- Evaluate all aspects of volunteer program to ensure effectiveness and to recommend/implement changes as appropriate
Must be 18 years old or older and pass a WSP Background check
Days and hours are negotiable, some work may be done remotely
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays and times negotiable, some may be remote
- "Grandparents" needed to nurture...
- Do you love children? Come play...
- It's fun AND rewarding at Camp...
- Serve a smile and lunch at our...
- Gather your coworkers and come...
- HR Volunteer Program Assistant &...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Bring joy to people with...
- Share your joy of children and...
- Do you love Math,Technology,...
- Let a Seattle child's smile...