Are you familiar with websites like Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist, and Etsy? Know the steps in listing and selling an item online or in a store? Do you enjoy working with and researching vintage or antique items? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then look no further because we have a job for you! The McHenry County Historical Society and Museum has many donated and deaccessioned items that need special marketing and exposure both online and in the Museum store, so we need a special type of individual who can help us out with this.
- Experience listing items on online sale sites (i.e. Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist, and Etsy).
- Familiar with steps involved in listing and selling items (i.e. determining prices, preparing an object for sale, place items in an appealing manner, etc.).
- Photography skills a plus.
- Able to package and ship items (materials and costs are covered by MCHS).
- Willingness to dedicate a specific amount of time every/other week is a must (dates/times can be worked around your schedule). Work is always available, so this is an ongoing volunteer opportunity.
- Internet Research
- Sales Marketing
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least one day per week during business hours.