The Arthritis Foundation is recruiting an enthusiastic and committed planning committee to help organize the 2017 Walk to Cure Juvenile Arthritis. You can make a difference in the lives of the 5 million people and 300,000 children who live with arthritis!
We are looking for committee members that will help with the planning and execution of the Walk to Cure Juvenile Arthritis.
The Walk to Cure Juvenile Arthritis raises funds and awareness to fight the nation’s leading cause of disability. More children have arthritis than juvenile diabetes, cystic fibrosis and muscular dystrophy combined.
Members of the planning committee volunteer their time to help organize and host the WTCJA event each year, making the event a memorable, inspirational and exciting moment for all participants who attend!
- Help execute the 2017 Walk to Cure Juvenile Arthritis at the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN.
- Educate the community on the effects of arthritis which is the #1 cause of disability in America
- Meet and work alongside a group of passionate people
- Actively assemble a walk event with the help of Arthritis Foundation staff
Interested in learning more? E-mail Brekka Nessler at email@example.com to request more information.
Help the Arthritis Foundation put on a successful WTCJA event participants will never forget while fundraising for a cure!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Attend monthly committee meetings and the event.