Grace Hospice is looking for Spanish language volunteers to help the community in your area. If you have a love for people and can offer comfort in a variety of ways, please consider this rewarding opportunity. Training is provided, as well as support from medical staff. You can choose your days and times. Our volunteers often speak of how good they feel in knowing they made a difference in someone's life. No experience is required, just a willing heart and your presence. Some of the ways our volunteers assist is by reading, listening, sharing stories, music, and just "being there." Your gift of time is valuable whether you think you have skills or not. Everyone needs support at the end of life and you may be the person to make a difference.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient