If you have a heart for people and would like to make a difference in your community, please consider becoming a patient volunteer. Training is provided. You have the support of staff and medical professionals as well. You can volunteer any times or days you prefer. This is a rewarding opportunity for you as well as the patient and family as you aid in life's final days. Volunteers share conversations, quiet times just "being there", aid in writing, music or pet therapy, however you feel can benefit your time together. You will feel great knowing you participated in another person's comfort. Our volunteers often express how happy they feel in touching another person's life.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient