If you have a heart for people and would like to make a difference in your community, please consider becoming a patient volunteer. Training is provided. You have the support of staff and medical professionals as well. You can volunteer any times or days you prefer. This is a rewarding opportunity for you as well as the patient and family as you aid in life's final days. Volunteers share conversations, quiet times just "being there", aid in writing, music or pet therapy, however you feel can benefit your time together. You will feel great knowing you participated in another person's comfort. Our volunteers often express how happy they feel in touching another person's life.
Contact our office at 616.432.2065 or visit https://www.ghospice.com/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities.html to begin your application today.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters