We are looking for friendly, compassionate volunteers to share a smile and become a familiar face in someone's final days. This opportunity is rewarding for the volunteer, family and patient. You will benefit in helping someone through life's transition and making a difference in their comfort. You can choose your days and times, offer as much or as little support as needed. Volunteers assist in reading to patients, holding conversations, writing for them, assisting with tidying up or simply being there; however you feel you can bring a smile that day. Training is provided and is easy; support and medical staff are available as well to consult. If you feel you have life enhancing skills to share, won't you please take this opportunity to share your time and feel the satisfaction of helping another person?
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient