Interested in meeting people and sharing one of Portland's premier attractions with visitors? Walk into the Oregon Convention Center and you are immediately greeted by a warm, smiling face - one that frequently belongs to a volunteer. That's right, a volunteer! Volunteers donate their time and effort to make the Oregon Convention Center a superior facility and a great place to visit! Whether they are welcoming visitors, directing attendees to a show or meeting, or donating time to a volunteer committee, the volunteers help to make our twin towers shine!
- Provides a warm welcome and excellent customer service to visitors/guests/members
- Directs guests to programs and appointments
- Answers general information
- Performs light computer research
- Keeps reception area neat and stocked with informational materials
- Provides light administrative support
Benefits include: complimentary parking, a monthly newsletter, recognition party, training & special events, plus OCCASIONAL TREATS AND EVERLASTING ADMIRATION AND GRATITUDE!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to build their communication skills, college students wanting to build their resume, or older workers who want to make a contribution to the community.
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 three hour shifts per month