Technology Research Services (TRS) is looking for a talented volunteer video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the nonprofit organization's vision and is suitable for public release.
Ultimately, the volunteer should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
Manipulate and edit small video clips in a way that is invisible to the audience
Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
Create rough and final cuts
Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
Consult with the TRS from production to post-production process
Utilize new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
Proven work experience as a video editor
Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio OR references of prior work
Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Animation Software
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Visual Arts
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- As needed ...
- Volunteer Database As A Service...
- Volunteer Electrical/Electronic...
- Volunteer Engineers Needed
- Volunteer GitHub Integrator...
- Volunteer Mobile App Developer...
- Volunteer Software Developers...
- Volunteer Mobile Application...
- Volunteer Video Editor
- Are you experienced with the...
- Volunteer Fundraiser Needed