Hello Future Volunteers!
I am looking for a few volunteers to visit terminally ill patients for companionship and to assist in ancillary therapies i.e aromatherapy, music and pet therapy, essential oil massages.
These volunteers will be visiting patients all over Los Angeles and some of San Bernardino County, however we can adjust to your availability and area of location of visit.
We are looking for individuals that can commit to 5 months, hours may vary depending on the request for volunteers.
This would be a great way for individuals to either gain experience in the healthcare field or just to simply give back to your community.
we offer incentives as welll:
-letter of recommendation
-certificates and awards of completion
if you are interested in volunteering with our organizaiton(s) please feel free to contact the Volunteer Coordinator anytime via email expressing your interest.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you all soon!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5 months
- medical screening
- See a Senior Smile! Become a...
- The Visiting Violinist Volunteer!
- Student Internship with the...
- Intern/Volunteer with the...
- Office Assistant...
- Hospice Volunteer to visit...
- Hospice Office Assist Intern in...
- Student Internship Program with...
- "The Pianist" as the Volunteer!
- Student Social Worker Internship...
- Student Intern to visit Hospice...