Do you enjoy shopping?
Do you want to help others discover new finds?
Volunteers are needed to assist at a shop, showcasing the products of local entrepeneurs, with Down's Syndrome.
Primary responsibility will be to assist self-advocates working in the store, to sell merchandise. Duties include: greeting customers; answering questions; helping select and locating merchandise; processing payments; bagging purchases; cleaning shelves and taking store inventory.
This is a great opportunity to serve along side with clients with Down's and helping the customer.
Shifts available Mondays-Thursdays between 10 am and 3 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm (holiday season).
Qualities sought: good communication skills; customer service oriented; dependability; high energy level; adaptability; and patience.
- Retail / Sales
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- background check
- Love music? Share your love...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help get kids active- be a...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Speakers/Assistants need for...
- Help engage seniors
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Deliver food to those in need
- Showcase Cleveland!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...