The Pride Portland!Social Media Manager is responsible for elevating the organization’s brand awareness and social media footprint in the cyber sector. This person is responsible for posting information throughout the year on Instagram and Twitter on behalf of Pride Portland! (with special focus on the months leading up to the 10 Days of Pride and Pride Weekend in June).
- Develop and share content for Instagram (visual, such as photos taken during events, memes, etc.)
- Regularly post (and share posts) on the Pride Portland! Twitter page
- Collaborate with Facebook Manager on cross promoting events and other announcements and calendar events
- Process requests for posts from approved committee members within a reasonable time period (24hrs)
- Relay negative press or other public reaction to Steering Committee Chair(s) and Marketing Chair(s) and work with them on "official response"
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Several hours a week
- September - June