Volunteer Board Members are needed!
One family member of a person with a lived mental health experience
One person from Public Health
One person with accounting/financial experience
One person with business management experience
One person with fundraising experience
One person with networking/media/publice relations experience
One person with legal experience - law enforcement or preferably a lawyer
One community member
- Database Administration
- Financial Service Assistance
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 2 hours a month
- knowledge of mental illness
- Customer Service/HERO
- The Arc Treasures South
- Activity Assistant - A Place For...
- Board Members - Volunteers
- Moorhead Adult Basic Ed./English...
- Restock worker/Emergency Food...
- Computer Help-Ed Clapp Senior...
- Companions - Fargo/West Fargo...
- The Arc Treasures North
- Food Pantry/Dorothy Day
- Piano Player/Eventide 51st Street
- Cook Assistant/A Place For Hope
- Assemble Person/Dakota Boys &...
- Thrift Store Help Needed/St....
- Retail Floor Assistant/Second...
- Ecumen Evergreens of...
- Hospice of the Red River...
- Escorts/Fargo VA
- Patient/Visitor Volunteer/HCR...