The Arya Foundation serves to provide financial aid for the purchase of medical supplies and equipment for children with the medical condition. Visit our website www.TheAryaFoundation.org for more details.
The Arya Foundation is seeking committed volunteers with the passion for supporting our cause of helping families with children with special needs in Saint Louis and surrounding area.
Parents or caregivers of the child with different abilities are welcome.
The expected time commitment is up to two hours a week.
Some of the duties include:
- Collaboration with referring case managers/social workers from other nonprofit organizations.
- Communicating with applicant families.
- Research available resources.
- Process grant applications.
- Follow up with families.
- Case Work / Management
- Customer Service
- Special Needs
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- atleast 2 hours every week in the office.
- Not virtual.