Blossom Care Network (BCN) provides 1-to-1 trauma informed mentoring and coordinates services for Colorado’s sexually abused and exploited youth. Using mentoring as the foundation we help vulnerable minors identify and develop their interests and skills, encouraging them toward lifelong success. Through the Blossom Center and community-based mentoring, BCN will fill the need that almost all sexually exploited kids have; the lack of consistent, caring adult relationships.
The Volunteer Director is responsible for ensuring good communication with and direction of all volunteers, as well as working to advise & aid the Executive Director and back up the prayer team leader in cases of absence. Job Duties include:
Intake of new volunteers
- Screening of volunteer applicants
- Schedule volunteers in appropriate training
- Schedule meeting times for mentors/mentees
- Recruit/schedule volunteers for events
- Manage volunteers not otherwise assigned to other Coordinators
Communicate with volunteers
- Maintain regular communications with all volunteers
- Communicate tactically with different groups of volunteers (admin, event, Advisory Board, mentors, etc.)
Using Salesforce CRM
As a seed stage, faith-based 501(c)3 nonprofit, BCN aims to build its’ culture around integrity from the start. We’re looking for people with a positive "git-er-done" attitude and an unbreakable code of personal integrity that follow through on 100% of their commitments. More than for ourselves, it is for the youth we serve that BCN must demand these requirements. If you meet these qualifications and want to make a positive difference in our communities and our children’s lives throughout Colorado, there is potentially a spot for you on the Blossom team.
All positions are at this point part-time volunteer positions, but the Volunteer Director will be among the first to become a full-time paid position, finances permitting.
If interested, please contact President of the Board, Mathew Sharratt to schedule an initial interview.
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Internet Researcher - help...
- Social Media Coordinator - help...
- Volunteer Director - help...
- Communications Coordinator -...
- Financial Director - help...
- Marketing Director - help...
- Events Coordinator - help...
- Advisory Board - help Colorado's...
- Prayer Team Leader - help...
- Grant Writer - help Colorado's...