SCOPE OF WORK: To provide routine clerical and secretarial duties.
- Provides face-to face, telephone, and email communication with Clients and general public
- Provides routine clerical and secretarial duties including filing, scheduling assistance, telephone reception, mail distribution, mail preparation, data entry, Excel spreadsheets and other data formats.
- Reviews and directs email queries; fields and directs telephone and in-person queries.
- Attends training and development programs related to position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Completion of high school, G.E.D. or its equivalent.
Experience: One years' experience is preferred, but not required.
License/Certification: None required.
RECOMMENDED WORK TRAITS: Knowledge of modern office equipment and methods of operation.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Three Months Minimum