Do you have a passion for reading and want help change someone’s life? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Upland Public Library to assist adult learners increase their literacy and self-confidence. We need volunteers to tutor adult learners achieve their individual goals.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email address.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; two 1.5 hr sessions weekly encouraged
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Financial Literacy Team...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- AmeriCorps VIP Fellowship
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sister...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation