Do you have a passion for reading and want help change someone’s life? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Upland Public Library to assist adult learners increase their literacy and self-confidence. We need volunteers to tutor adult learners achieve their individual goals.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email address.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; two 1.5 hr sessions weekly encouraged
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Launch Point - Pomona: College...
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- School Tools Champion
- Launch Point - Pomona: Business...
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- Launch Point - Fontana: Business...
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor /...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- Launch Point - Fontana: College...
- Resource Development: Support...